Wandermuse

One artist's journey: Trying to live a creative life with grace, grit, gratitude...and a border collie.
(or perhaps I should say: greys, grit and gratitude)

27 June 2017

These Boots are Made for Washington - Part 4





Having a very Capra-esque kind of day...

Attended a press event were I saw MY amazing Senator, Jon Tester, speak out passionately against the BCRA. Senator Tester gave me a shout out and an interview afterward. I'm told that a short video will be posted of us on Senator Tester's page.

I was also interviewed by a gentleman from Radio Télévision Suisse...so I've gone international, lol.



Senator Daines was not available (surprise...not), but I met with a staff member and will be meeting with Senator Tester's office shortly! Thank you all for following along!


Thank you, Senator Jon Tester!!

No comments:

Post a Comment